- Diamond Studs
- They go with everything, no matter if what you’re wearing is casual, dressy, or somewhere in between. Diamond studs are easy to throw on, and you’ll never get tired of your diamond studs. It’s one of those items you can receive as a gift when you’re young, and still where the same ones years down the road (though, we are certainly not opposed to upgrading them as time goes on, too).
- Hoops – Diamond or Gold
- This is another item that goes with pretty much anything in your closet. Of course, there are different size options for hoops, but, truly, they are a classic. Diamond hoops will help to dress up your look, while gold might give your outfit just the right amount of edge, depending on what you’re wearing. As well, if your hair is up, hoops will stand out more so than, say, a small stud.
- Pearl Necklace – Long or Short
- Possibly the most classic piece of jewelry one can own. Whether long or short, your pearl necklace will take you from day to night, casual to dressy, and event to event. No matter your age, a pearl necklace is an item that works with so many different things in your wardrobe. It’s classic, timeless, and incredibly stylish.
- Statement Cuff
- This is the item that you might not wear with everything in your closet, but the times you do, it stands out and takes your outfit up a notch. The statement cuff is a piece that you’ll be so glad you invested in. It might be what you wear with that LBD or with your jeans and white tee, or perhaps a formal gown. There are some great options out there, too.
- Cocktail Ring
- Another piece that you might not wear with every single thing in your wardrobe, but again, the times you do, it stands out, is the cocktail ring. You can get away with it being the only piece of jewelry you wear at times because of its statement making properties. You’ll wear this one time and time again, for years and years to come.
And there you have it! Those are the five pieces of jewelry we think every woman should own. They are all timeless, and you’ll never regret having purchased them. Below you’ll see some of our favorites from Deville Fine Jewelry & Diamonds.
Diamond Studs : Build your own studs